We will process your request for the execution of an assignment by first showing you how we intend to carry out the assignment. We also discuss with you what results you can expect and within what budget. Then, after your approval, we get to work. In the unlikely event that we risk exceeding the approved budget, we will consult with you.
What can we do for you?
These are just a few of the assignments that our professionals deal with. We are happy to exchange ideas with you about assignments to be carried out.
- Drafting and managing privacy agreements: Based on the results, we can indicate what the legal risks are and how the corporate legal operations can be improved and cheaper.
- Drawing up and managing processing register: Mapping out all necessary processing operations for own business operations, including risk classification, legal basis and retention periods.
- Awareness in the workplace and management: We have training available including an awareness program for the workplace.
- Drawing up a data breach protocol and handling data breaches: Our professionals draw up the privacy and information policy together with your employees or assess the policy for robustness.
- Conducting DPIAs and other types of investigations: We may perform DPIAson new applications and processes. It is of course also possible to haveother investigations carried out.
- Accountability compliance: We can help you meet accountability. We do this by means of the declaration of accountability.
- Professional ‘as a service’: It is possible to hire a professional from us on a temporary basis. Think, for example, of a privacy officer or ISO.
Do you have any questions or do you need an appointment? Feel free to contact us on +31 0 (70) 392 22 09 or email@example.com.