Enabling legal support on demand
A company may lack professional capacity or it may be a conscious choice to deploy external professionals for specific activities. For the management, these are points of attention when developing the business case: sufficient capacity is needed for the continuity of the business operations. We provide external professionals on call or external professionals who fulfill certain roles.
This also requires that the professional fits within the team and can carry out the work with the help of reliable company and personal data, contract libraries with contract types and scenarios and practical IT systems. On request, we provide these preconditions that make it possible to organize the business activities of a company more effectively.
A business process coordinator can request us from the information ecosystem using the ‘legal support’ button to deploy a professional who will then be given a role in a process.
The legal support can consist of:
- assessing existing legal operations by performing a baseline measurement;
- compose a company-specific contract library from the contract library;
- answer specific questions or provide a legal risk assessment about an agreement to be concluded;
- fulfilling a role for certain business activities. For example, fulfilling the role of HR business process coordinator;
- providing knowledge transfer and training;
- representation in the event of escalation in fulfillment of contractual obligations; and/or
- conducting legal audits.
Present your case to our lawyers.
How can we help you?
Do you have questions about organizing, implementing or expanding your legal operations? Our service owner, mr. Ans Duthler or her colleagues, are happy to discuss your specific case.
Make an appointment and discuss the most suitable approach for your situation
Feel free to contact us via +31 (0) 70 392 22 09 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Or contact our specialist below.